Wednesday, June 04, 2008

well that stinks

well I used to have a photoblog, but now I guess I don't have enough space according to them to put more pictures on it. So I've been attacked by the dreaded allergies, which I think has mutated into a sinus infection and a head cold. Or I just have them all at the same time, Head cold, sinus infection and allergies! I dont think I have ever felt this sick from a cold. yeah I've had my kindeys and all that, but that was pain. this is just blah. Anyway, we got a kitten. I wanted to rename the demon fluffy kitty Cujo. i feel it will fit just nicely. but BTSAM said no. but we found his weakness. KATIE BUG! behold the power of good.





Even LTSAM like to cuddle with the LDFK (little demon fluffy kitty)
Not only does the kitten love to play but he has other hobbies as well. I shall include a list for you. so you can get a sense of his personality.
  1. Attacking toes from underneath anything your walking past. toes look like little mice for me to chase after, even though I dont play with my own toy mice.
  2. Attaching claws to the back of a calf. Who needs a scratching post when you have a nice thick leg to stick my claws in?
  3. Chasing people around the house. I think I'm bigger then I really am.
  4. Devouring every crumb before it even hits the floor. Oh? you were going to eat that? 5 sec rule doesn't count when it doesn't hit the floor!
  1. Waiting until everyone has gone to bed before chooseing the nightly victim. Not my fault Herbal Essance shampoo and conditioner smells so great, not to mention makes the hair taste good too, plus the back of the head along the neck is the best place to warm up.
And as you can tell I messed up on my counting. what can I say it was math that held me back.
Well I am goin got go into my bedroom and curl up in a ball with a roll of toilet paper and my baby, and watch t.v. maybe even take a nap.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pic of katie. To bad Pepper is not coming home with you....Sargeant needs a playmate.

mom

Anonymous said...

What ever happened to your mutt?

Army_Wifey08 said...

You never heard what happened to Bella? long and boring story. I'll tell you when we come and visit.