Saturday, July 05, 2008

Happy Forth!

Happy Forth of July everyone!
As everyone hopefully knows already we wont be able to make out this month. Th ex-wife got more money that she wasn't suppose to get, and BTSAM's training dates have been changed.
But I am trying to figure out when I will be coming out there with LTSAM. I'm hopeing maybe the End of August, that gives us enough time to get money saved up (Hopefully) and get everything that we are late on caught up so we are out of this messy mess. I am sad to report that it's not set in stone that LTSAM and I will be comeing out in August. We need to get every fixed out here before extra money is spent.
Also as a side note. I have been informed that BTSAM will be home in the beginning of next year for a little while (R&R, not allowed to go into much detail about it, call me if you want to know.) But that is when I will be haveing LTSAM's 1st Birthday Party. So I want everyone to start saving up because you all are going to come out here for his Birthdy hopefully. I would really like to have both families there for his first birthday, that's why I am waiting until BTSAM comes home.
But I was wondering if now at this point in time if there are any Grandparents or Great Grandparents who would like to spoil a certain little boy because he got all winter clothes at his baby shower, which doesn't really help him right now during the summer. Aka he doesn't have any clothes that fit him. He currently has 2 pairs of footie PJ's one which is really close to being out grown. He's in desperate need of Onesies, Rompers, PJ's, Socks and a sun hat (We can't find any to fit him out here, and we have looked every where) They all say one size fits all, but when put on his head it falls down over his head, I think they should make newborn sun hats. I cannot find any.
But I have to go my baby is fussing

No comments: