Saturday, August 23, 2008

Let's cook s'mores at the nut house!!!

O.K So I still object to this "new" blogger. Blah.

Things are just plain heckic around here. I'm sure everyday in order to calm myself down I have to leave the room, and let my head spin around 360 degrees. You know, all exorcist like, Minus the vomiting.

We are in the confusing process of moving to Colorado. If that's what you want to call it.
I've come to the point where I just agree with everything, just to stay out of the way. Which seems to have made my mood less then pleasureable. I guess something about the quiet "me" they dont like. You know the me that I used to be when I was drugged up on Adderall for the ADHD that I convinced myself I never really had. blah blah blah. They haven't really noticed that since they brought out the Loud, Obnoxious, Mouthy Sam, that the quiet, artistic (ARTistic, not AUTistic. JERKS) Sam has been on reserve for the potentually really stressful moments, where she comes out to keep the stress enduced palpitations from starting, (which are indeed slightly painful, and a HUGE pain in the tooshie. Lots of wires and heart monitors, blah blah blah.)
Side note: I soooo just found a quicker way for bolding and italisizing things. After you type it, if you highlight it and then press what you want it to be, it does it! AMAZING!
So I've reverted to the quiet artisitc me, but because of all the packing and everything I haven't really been able to pull out the artistic side. All I've been able to do is draw a picture of a dress which sits away from everyones eyes. I think

All I really know is that I'm going to Texas Sept. 2 for a while until Big Tough Strong Army Veteran Also Known As Dad BTSAVAKAD for short gets a place to live. BTSAM, BTSAM's Mom, Katie, Jarrid and I are going to Texas to stay with Aunt Laurie, who lives in northern Texas. The most exciting part about this trip? Aunt Laurie's Husband Richard has a Horse! It stays in their backyard with the donkey. I have to talk to Richard about it, Aunt Laurie said, but I'm hoping I get to go riding. Expend some of my extra energy that I can't seem to find a way to get it out. Besides, it would be nice to talk to a horse again. It's been years since I've been close enough for one to say anything to me, the last time was in Gunstock, when I was camping with my madre and the owner of the horses let me go over the fence and go see the horses, while he and my mom talked. A big Greyish White (I think he was just really dirty) horse came up to me and just started talking into my head. Well I dont really know if it's considered "talking". I've never really looked into it, I kinda always just shrugged it off as an over active imaginationm maybe that is why I've never told anyone about this. I just kinda feel what they are feeling. Maybe I'm just psycotic and should just go and check myself into the looney bin. I dont know, I just think I'm crazy. BTSAM just proved the point as ot why I've never told anyone. He just Laughed at me. Even now I'm contemplating deleting the whole thing.

2 comments:

Roadside Manners said...

MMMM I like SMORES! Never had them with nuts though. Are they better when you are autistic?

Mrs. Duntley said...

I can confirm that you aren't crazy. You have had a special connection with horses. Even when you were a baby.

mom