Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Oh! and the fun begins!

HAHAHAHAHAHA this is grand!

So!

I wondered how long it would be before someone started drama over this blog....lets see...less then a month. Great!

People assume things and it's Grand.

Just because people get pissed off about my feelings does it mean I'm gunna stop saying them?

NOPE!

Newsflash everyone: It's a blog, people post there feelings in it. If you offended by it send an e-mail, or even post a comment on the blog saying "Hey we need to talk about this."

Hahaha, I'm immature and my high school ways have rubbed off on Jackson!

Is someone admitting to guilt cause I didn't name any names in the blog?
I'm not joking we are sitting here laughing our asses off cause someone is making such a huge deal about it.

You know what I'm going to us names just so that everyone knows. It's Jessi. She's the one making the huge deal about it. This is what I think happened.

This morning Jackson logged on to his Facebook to find a post from her just bitching him out. We just laughed. Hell lets let the world know, since she wants the attention by posting it on facebook anyways.

Jessi Peterson (Portland, ME) wroteat 4:52pm yesterday
So i love finding things out from other people...especially when im involved in it. So when did i try to get you to cheat on sam with me? Cause as far as i remember the only time we were alone together i was keeping you company driving around waiting for sam while you bitched to me about how she ditched you to go to prom. So when was there time for me to do that? Sorry but 29 year old guys almost my age is not really my type. sorry. i actually feel bad for Sam, i wonder what else you lied to her about. You guys are screwed you think tyler and i are a disaster...we not dealing with a pregnancy, Whining, a new puppy, and a marriage...im not here to judge but i think we are a little more ready than you two. I just lost all respect for you Jackson! i thought you were more mature than sam but i guess not...her highschool ways have worn off on you! and that is sad! very sad

Jessi Peterson (Portland, ME) wroteat 4:58pm yesterday
So why dont you guys write to me about shit like this instead of being two faced and writing it on a blog...thats gay(my words) this all started with sam and i so you getting involved was not necessary, but thanks for your imput. God that Pisses me off...did you really think i wouldnt find out about you telling sam that? My friends brought it to my attention, and i just want you to know...its cute you would actually think i would do something like that to sam and tyler...but dont flatter yourself cause i wouldnt! Have a nice day!

I just checked and I didn't say any names in the blog. So she automatically assumed it was her. can we say someone is GUILTY??? No names were mentioned. I know better.

You know what I just realised? This isn't the first time that someone has told me that Jessi has tried or has messed around with one of my boyfriends while I was dating them. Ummm...Yeah. If she's so in love with her "younger hotter model" why have I been told twice that she's cheated on him (or tried to)? Two totally different occasions? And why would her friends read my blog anyways. Can you say stalking?

Here's what I think happened.

I think and I could be completely wrong but this is what I think happened.

Tyler has been reading my blog because Jackson and I did nothing to him, so why should he stop being our friends? And since Jessi probably bitches about us all the time he figured she probably would be pissed if she found out he's been talking to us (which he hasn't, but you get my point). So he read the blog and being Tyler, who by what I know doesn't put up with that shit; confronted her about it and of course she denied the entire thing, because she was cornered and doesn't want to get in trouble for cheating and she "loves him sooo much that she wouldn't do a thing like that" she doesn't want to lose him, cause she doesn't want to lose the attention that she is getting from planning the wedding and being engaged.

That's what i think happened. Again I could be completely wrong.

Points of Fact:
These are the things that Jessi said I assume she meant I said. I didn't say them.

"You guys are screwed you think tyler and i are a disaster..."
Again I didn't say any names in the blog, and I didn't state that the couple I was referring to was a disaster.

"Cause as far as i remember the only time we were alone together i was keeping you company driving around waiting for sam while you bitched to me about how she ditched you to go to prom."
I find this one funny all in it's own. Cause he bitched to me about it too. He let me know that he was upset that I was going to prom. Did he bitch when he took you out to dinner all dressed up while I was at prom? Oops was I not suppose say that? Oh yeah you told us not to tell Tyler cause he would be pissed.

"My friends brought it to my attention, and i just want you to know...its cute you would actually think i would do something like that to sam and tyler"
Since when did she start caring about me again? Again and why are her friends reading my blog in the first place. The only friends that I have that even know her remotely are Sophie and Diane and they don't even talk to her that often cause she blows them off all the time.

"So why dont you guys write to me about shit like this instead of being two faced and writing it on a blog"
Why are you bitching to Jackson about it? He didn't write the blog, I did. He wasn't even in the same room. And why would we try to contact you in the first place, you made it very clear you want nothing to do with us, and you wouldn't respond anyways...Well actually you might cause you probably aren't getting the attention from the wedding as much as you would have liked. so you deside to start all this drama so everyone will feel sorry for you.


That is the end of this blog, but not the end of this I can tell cause Jessi is only going to start more drama about it.

So we sit back and wait.


And i'm the immature one?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Girl, I'm kinda disappointed. I can't believe you were jealous of this girl. She treats you like shit. And i bet she still thinks she's better then you. I'll tell you right now, dont you let her bring you down because Just by reading this if she could be half the woman that you are today, she wouldn't act like that. She is trying to put all the blaim on you and putting it all back to who didn't contact who. And she says your highschoolish? Who's the one making such a huge deal out of this? How does she know you weren't talking about me? We're best friends, and I'm engaged...bet she feels like a complete moron and is only trying to save her relationship because she messed up. Girl dont get down about this, your not whineing, and bitching your feeling human emotions and someone who doesn't feel those emotions is spineless and heartless and deserve to be miserable. I'm not saying this just because we are friends and I care about you and I dont like how she's treating you, I'm saying this because I'm Damn proud of you. You spent the first three months of your pregnancy bed ridden because you were so sick you couldn't do anything with out vomiting, and yet you still got up to clean the house, cook dinner and help take care of Jess and Alex. Your going to be a great wife and jackson better be fucking proud to have you, he's lucky. and your going to be an amazing mom that any kid would die to have.

I love you girl and I'm proud of you, dont let people of your past bring you down. That's all they want to do. Family is what matters, keep them close and give them everything you've got.