Thursday, September 20, 2007

Oh my Gosh! Continued

So where was I. I suppose I could look, but I'm too lazy.

So We just ate dinner. it was kinda like beef stew, only less beefy, and noodley, and vegitablely... It was just noodles and beef i think. But it was good what I ate. i kinda grazed. I guess one of the let downs of being pregnant. You eat ALL day. not big meals, just snacks, all day long, it's good, but not good when your too lazy to get off the couhc to get something to eat.

i also made a HUGE discovery when I got out here. I've been complaining that the milk out here tastes different. I figured out why, It's homoginized. If I remember the milk in maine is just pasturized. so next time we go to teh store I'm gunna try to find a milk that isn't homoginized and see if my theory is correct. probably not but you know I'd like to try. gives me something to look forward too.

If you noticed I'm not really caring about spelling on this entry. not a big fan of grammer or spelling right now.

After dinner jack and i continued to jokingly beat on each other and bella got rowdy. Then katie decided that she wanted to walk, so I kinda just stand her up till she's got balance and then let her go. After she gets her balance she seems as if she can walk across the room without problems. till she finds something that distracts her. She's quite adorable. She calls out "Jack!" and says bella's name and then screams DOG at the top of her lungs. Quite humorous.

Well it's 8 pm and time to go home. A warning for all:


The internet at our house has been turned off because our provider has been completely difficult and lied to us, because we've had so many problems they told us that the bill for the month of august was completely taken care of on them, and so we didn't pay. Well it's been shut off due to "Non payment on the account" and we called the company to figure out why and they kept hanging up on us. So we are switching our providers and screw them all! MWAHAHAHAHA

No comments: