Friday, November 02, 2007

And So we have it!

I am proud to annouce that we have chosen names! YAY!!

If it is a little girl her name will be: Briahna Renae Liles (Pronounced Brionna Renee for the illiterates.) which means Great/Strong Reborn. We decided to pick names that somewhat went along with our heritages. Briahna is Irish and Renae is old Latin.

If it is a little boy his name will be: Jerrid Layne Liles (pronounced Jared Lane.) which means Decendant of the Narrow road. Again Jerrid is Irish and Layne is well....I forgot.

We just spent the last hour thinking of different spellings of these names because we want the names to be pronounced how they are ment to be pronounced. We didn't want the name Brianna becasue we thought it was too common but both love the name Briona, So looking up alternate spellings we found Briahnna and got what we were looking for. and Jerrid. Well dont ask how we came up with that one cause we just did.

So next thursday is the ultrasound when we find out the sex and so we are excited. We are guessing it's a boy, but we aren't getting our hopes up. So far by the old wives tales it's a boy, so we are hoping. Even though I REALLY like the name briahna. So I guess we'll just have to save it for next time....if there is a next time.

So I'm sure I will post saying what the sex is cause everyone is so anxious (including us!). so yeah that is my update and just filling everyone in. Now I go on a wild hunt to find my mothers blog. lol

1 comment:

Mrs. Duntley said...

Damn,
Now that I see the names I wish you were having a girl but I think I can live with the name Jerrid. Oops I think you spelled that wrong...Jerod, Jerod, Jerod...like the Pretender. The show we use to watch all the time. If he goes up looking like that I would might like having a grandson that handsome. Al the other grammies will be jealous. Hahaha. Talk to you soon. Mom