Wednesday, November 14, 2007

LOTS OF NEW STUFF!!!!



FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO PROUDLY ANNOUNCE THAT IT IS.....








::drum roll please::





A BOY!!!!!

Isn't he soo cute? I think so. You can clearly see his, face. I.E Nose, Mouth, Chin, Forehead and all of his head. We couldn't get a full picture because he didn't want his picture taken and kept moving around and kicking the ultrasound thingy. Needless to say he has an attitude already. Wanna know some lessons I've already learned about him?

1. He HATES anything that invades his space or makes it smaller. The ultrasound device he kept kicking and he'll kick anything he can. He doesn't like my Maternity pants that have the support band. He kicks the band anytime I wear them. The Seatbelt, he hates and kicks it anytime I'm in the car. And my favorite two examples. Jess, was laying her head in my lap watching Phantom of the Opera the back of her head pressed against the bottom of my now quite large belly. The entire movie Jarrid proceeded to kick the back of her head, as jess laughed. The next example is grand. I was resting on thecouch before work on monday and bella was curled up next to me her head resting on the top of my stomach. i felt the kick and bella looked at me like "What the hell...that's my pillow and it moved."

2. Caffine at any time of the day causes his legs to go into over drive and he will double kick anything he wants, My ribs, my bladder, my kidneys. I think on the inside he is laughing. when I haev caffine and i relax on the couch i can see him kicking.

Jackson finds it humorous to find his feet pressing into my side and tickle them. he kicks then too.. i like to poke his head when I find it.

No comments: