Thursday, November 22, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

*My sub comments on this blog will be in Italic and a pretty color....*

I've decided to make this post as festive as I feel right now. It is exactly 8:16 pm California time, I have been steadily eating since 4:30 this morning when we took the roast off the smoker. *Yum!*

So I slowly stuffed my face all day long, and have not stopped. Literally.
After actually sitting down with the family and eating while watching the Macy's thanksgiving day parade, We cleaned up our plates and Jackson gave me a hug and went. "Tummy full?" I nodded and smiled "Yup" He patted my stomach and smiled. "I can tell." *I have gotten bigger and bigger the past couple of weeks, when we do get the film developed I will be able to show you that it is possible for me to have junk in the trunk.*

Afterward the triptophan kicked in and everyone in the house crashed for two hours. *i for about 4.* When I awoke it was to the voice of Jess and Alex's mom. *not a big fan of that voice. I find it squeakier and annoying.* Needless to say I was not in a good mood until she left.

Then Jackson and I took a shower and Katie romped around in the house, she's been very cute today. I ate an entire Oreo pudding pie to myself and then my stomach hurt, I then realised that it was because I was hungry while everyone made fun of me cause I've eating about 3 times my weight today. After eating a peanut better and jelly sandwich *don't ask I was craving it* I felt extremely better.

So now the Christmas season starts. so that anyone doesn't want to ask here is our Christmas list.

Me:
Scrap booking stuff *lots of stuff!!!*
scrap booking organizer thingies.
Border's gift cards

Him:
sears gift card *slight tool fetish*
American Eagle gift cards *he's losing allot of weight and none of his clothes fit....fatty...*

Us:
Dell Laptop in Blue!!! <~ that is really a need more then a want. With the baby coming we need something to store all our pictures on and be able to send them to everyone when we get the house. (if we get the house....*fingers crossed*)
Baby stuff!!! <~ the big stuff would have to be sent to our house because we can't really fly that stuff out. We are registered at babies r us.
gift cards (Lowe's, Home depot, Linens n things, etc)

A very simple list the only thing we absolutely need is the laptop and we would be happy if that's all we got. after all, his birthday is the 17th of December, (two weeks before Christmas) and mine is obviously two weeks after.

No comments: