Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ho ho ho?

So I'm not really in the christmas spirit. I'm actually honestly not really looking forward to it. I was talking to Leslie (YES! I made a friend out here! Who I hang out with outside of work!!!) and she suggested it was because everything is gunna be new this year and I'm preparing myself for the unexpected.

I really can't wait to come home. We've been keeping track of plane ticket prices and they seem to keep going down. (???) It definately looks like it's just going to be me because if both of us dont work one week it would really hurt us. He said maybe if we get into the cheaper apartments we've been trying to get into and have enough money to pay january rent, plus extra for another plane ticket he would come out too. I pray every night for a miracle.

The past couple of weeks I've been a very angry person. I dont really know why and I've been trying to control it. Everything seems to make me angry. Then I get really sad because I was mad for no reason and I start crying, and blah blah blah. time to put on the "Man Boots"as jackson would say.

i feel bad for him. He's put up with me so much, and I dont even know how to thank him. he puts up with my attitude and when he knows I'm about to snap he pushes those buttons to make me snap so that it will happen and I wont be a grump all day. I still feel bad.

And on top of it all, my body has gone completely nocturnal. And by completely i mean I get 5 hours of sleep A DAY. and by a day i mean I dont fall asleep untill the sun is up. I sleep from 5 am to 10:30 am and I am fully awake and ready to go. Weird.

So my last doctors appointment i got the ok to fly and everything is good. I weigh a total of 133.4 lbs. the most I've ever weighed in my life. Shocking I know. Jarrid is good at practicing his football punting and likes to drag his feet along the bottom of my stomach. (alot of people are shocked that I am carrying so low so early. i used to be able to wear regular jeans. Nope sot anymore. Only maturnity pants because Jarrid is resting so low I can't even button regular pants like i used to. the good thing about maturnity pants. No buttons or zippers, just pull them up and go. And my butt looks great! why can't regular jeans be like that?!?!

So jackson's birthday is on monday. the big 3-0! old fart. lol. I dont know what I'm going to do. Cook dinner probally. I switched shifts with one of the girls at work so I can be home when he gets home.

well I'm bored and can't think of anything else to write about.

buh bye!

2 comments:

Roadside Manners said...

30...I remember 30....sort of....er...maybe not.

Mrs. Duntley said...

Holy Crap, your fat! Just kidding can't wait to see you. Miss you bunches.

Mom