Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Thank bella, and IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!

So I'm finally in the christmas spirit. I found it at choir while singing various christmas songs. i can't wait for christmas because i can't wait to give jackson what I got him. I'm happy that I have a job, because it means so much to me for me to be able to buy presents for people I care about, with my own money that I have earned.

So tomorrow i get paid, and i am going to finish my christmas shopping. (I'm sorry family in maine, but I'm getting you gift cards so I can fly them all out there...minus sargeant cause I already got his...heehee)

We bought the plane tickets and everything is settled. I am arriving in boston at 5:57 am on the 27th of december! YAY!

And I'm staying till the 3rd of january.

Now other News.


Have I mentioned that I absolutely LOVE my dog?

Yesterday was probally the absolute worst day of my life.

Well jackson had to take his Department of corrections test (which he passed! YAY! means new job!) so he had to leave at 6 am. When we woke up at 5:00 am, our front door was open. (creepy.)
Earlier that morning I heard bella growling and just assumed she was growling in her sleep. So jackson left and I went about my normal daily buisness. (Eating, sleeping and cleaning) Well when I let bella out of her crate at about 10:30 she immeadetely went to the girls' bedroom door (which is always closed when they are not home) and was growling and scratching at the door. I ignored this, figured it was a puppy thing and if she really wanted in the room she would jump up and open the door. ( a new talent we discovered she had ) I went about my buisness of cleaning. Bella was extremely cuddly all day and growling at the door. i rolled my eyes and continued cleaning, until I went to do laundry.

our washer and dryer and right next to the girls bedroom, so I walked down the hall way towards the door. That's when bella went nuts. She has developed a new habit of body slamming into the back of my legs. She did that a couple of times and growled angerly at the door and scratched at it. that's when I looked at her then the door and said.
"What are you so upset about, see there is nothing in there" at that point I slammed down the door handle and the door swung open to reveal a man sitting on the girls bed. When the door opened he jumped up like I startled him and I ran in to jackson and I's bedroom and locked the door.

I called the cops and they arrived, the front door was open, and they figureprinted the entire house. Needless to say we are moving as soon as I find a place. I refuse to live there anymore.

so that is what's going on, I need to find something to eat.

No comments: