Monday, December 31, 2007



See what I made! Yay me! I made it for Jackson and e-mailed it to him.


So it's new years eve. I don't know what I'm doing. I kinda wanna go to Abbi's but I don't..so I don't know, If I go to Abbi's I'd have to stay the night and I don't want to up but don't want to be driving around late tonight.

I really hope we go to Auntie Alica's tonight, I think that it would be allot of fun but I doubt that we will go cause I don't think they are going to call back.

So I went to the movies the other day with Auntie Ann and my mom. We went to see I am Legend it was a really good movie. Will Smith shirtless doing chin ups....yum... (I mean...ew...boy germs...)

Then this morning I watched Transformers! That movie kicked ass! (excuse the french)
It rocked my socks off, I was happy that I finally got to see it.

So tomorrow is 2008! WoOt! I'm going clothes shopping with grammy cause I'm a fat kid and have no clothes to fit me. I'm gunna see if she will get me the shirt that says "touch the belly lose a hand" cause I feel that I need it.

well I'm going to help my mom cook dinner.

2 comments:

Mrs. Duntley said...

ok your idea with "helping" me cook dinner is....watching me put it in the oven so it could cook. But that is ok you got a great cookbook for Christmas and that should help out.

Unknown said...

It was wonderful seeing you again. Hope that your visit to ME was all that you wanted it to be. Wishing you a safe flight home, and a very happy reunion with the CA family.
Just read your mom's blog and found out that you will be celebrating your 20th birthday. Wish you a very happy and exciting year.
All our love and best wishes.