Saturday, December 29, 2007

I Keel You!

Ok so just incase anyone doesn't know I am in Maine!


With out jackson which sucks because I miss him, but we had a really good phone conversation last night/this morning, that made me happy.

I woke up this morning feeling like CRAP! But after getting up and walking around my sinuses have drained and my throut feels better.

So today I'm going to the movies with my aunt ann and my mom. I think that who's all going. We're going to see I am Legend. I can't wait I've been wanting to see that movie so badly.

Last night was fun. A bunch of my friends got together and we all hung out at abbi's apartment. I was having fun until her roommate Nate showed up with two girls. That's when I got insecure. So everyone started drinking and I just sat there (I tasted some white wine, to see what it tasted like, wasn't bad, but not for me. The smell made me want to vomit.) and watched everyone. I mostly sat in one spot, not really wanting any attention on me. Then a bunch of stoners showed up and that's when stuff got crazy. Everyone went to have a cigerette outside and I guess some girl started yelling at Grady. That's when Mark, Mariah, Lindsey and I were like it's time to go. So we packed up grady and went out to the car. None of us were ready to go home so we went to dennys. Before leaving lindsey desided that she wanted to test out the ground. We laughed for like 15 mins as lindsey layed on the ground having slipped on some black ice. So on our way to denny's the Two way radio in the car randomly turned on. I had to pull over so Mark and I could figure out how to turn it back off. It took us a while. So we laughed that off and made our way back towards dennys. Finally we arrived at dennys and had a great time. We talked about alot of stuff, that people are going through and everything that is going on gossip wise and wiether it was true or not. So after I brought mark back to his car and he brought lindsey home and I brought grady home cause it was on the way. (We had dropped mariah off before going to dennys) and then I came home and talked to jackson.

We talked about stuff that had pissed me off that night and I told him what we talked about and my pet peeves.
Here's what went down.

Before Leaving abbi's I had stood up from my place on the floor and went to grab my coat, I hadn't adjusted my clothes from sitting on the floor yet. As I reached to get my coat Nate looked at me and said "Pull up your shirt." I just looked at him and I wanted to slap him, I mean first of all why are you looking at my boobs (Yes they are huge and hard to miss now but still) and two where do you come off telling me what to do, We had already announced that we were leaving, I had my coat in my hand getting ready to put it on. I just looked at him and said "No, It will just fall down again." That made me soo mad.

And then at Dennys Mark and Grady pointed out what I have been noticeing but I didn't know If I was just being weird. It seems that every guy we pass he stares at me. I'm about ready to tweek out. The next person I see staring at me that I dont know I'm gunna kill. Blaim the hormones I hate it.

Anouther thing I hate. People touching my stomach without asking. That pisses me off. I'm going to get the shirt at spencers that says touch the stomach loose a hand, because I'm tired of people touching me. Drives me nuts. I was ok with it early on in my pregnancy but now it seems likes everyone is invading my personal space. And it's not everyone I hate doing. I love it when jackson does it, I'd let him do it all day. Mariah, Grady and Mark dont bother me when they do it either. They have all asked. Leslie and the girls at work have asked before doing. That doesn't bother me, but when people just reach out and start rubbing my stomach I want to rip their hands off! AHHHH!!! Exspecially the people who get this crazy look in their eyes when they do it, I'm like "Ok...time to back off now." It seems like my personal space has become everyone's property. It sucks.

Well that is my post I'm sure I will post again before I leave if not I will update when I get home.


Thank you to everyone for the wonderful christmas presents, I'm being pesterd by sargeant to rub his tummy.

No comments: