Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Let's Send them a Bomb *KA BOOM*

I'm more mad at my bank then I am at nextel/sprint.

I should send them a bomb with a note attached saying "Way to piss off the preggo."

seriously though. I'm pissed.

Jackson deposited money into my credit union account because well I needed money for the flight home and I wanted to give my mom gas money. (fill what you use...my new motto)
So I waited around until noon, because the banks dont open until 9am over there which is noon here in maine and then I checked the account. Woot money money! Which was good cause I was craving amatos so I was like "Ok, we'll go to the movie store and get hairspray to watch tonight with mom and then an italian for lunch for me." Haha the bank had other plans. Well first my card got declined at the movie store which didn't surprise me (It wont work when it's run as credit.) so I told teh lady that I needed to get some things at hanniford anyways so I'll run over there, get what I need then come back with cash. she said ok and held onto the movies for me. So I went over to hanniford and found throut drops and shower soothers (woork miracles on the sinus) and went to use my card to get 20 cash back. Nope declined.

I would like to now tell aunt ann she is a life saver!

i had to use the american express gift card that Aunt ann gave me to buy 4 dollars worth of stuff...wooo....Actually I was pissed. I was lucky there was still some on it I had used it at bath and body works to get the good lipgloss that makes your lips tingle and your breath smell good. and it plumps them. 3 bottles for 15 dollars. (HOLY COW!) and they were on sale. ACK X.x

So I called my bank and this is the conversation the went on. throughout the conversation I had random thoughts pop into my head. they are in italic for your veiwing pleasure.

ME: "Hi...blah blah blah blah blah blah (that we me giving account information)"
DUMB ASS: "Yes...blah blah blah blah blah (her varifying it after I just gave it to her...)
ME: ::rolling eyes as shes varifying it:: "I just want to know why my card keeps getting declined, I just tried using the debit and it was declined. I know theres money cause I checked an hour ago."
DUMB ASS: "What can I help you with."
ME: seriously? "why was my card declined?"
DUMB ASS: "Well because it was overdrawn for so long they put a block on your card."
ME: "Ummm...Why?"
DUMB ASS: "Policy"
ME: "I didn't sign up for that."
DUMB ASS: "It's in the contract."
ME: "Oh that must have been the other small print, you know the paper they made me sign in blood..."
DUMB ASS: "Excuse me?"
ME: "Never mind. How much was it overdrawn for and how long?"
DUMB ASS: "Let me check"
Crappy music plays as I wait on hold.
DUMB ASS: "Mam?"
ME: call me mam again and I'll eat your first born. "Yes sir."
DUMB ASS: ::crickets chirp::
ME: "Hello?" you are a moron.
DUMB ASS: "I viewed your account and it looks like it was over drawn $7.32 for 12 days."
ME: damn that's it? I should still eat your first born. "so...they blocked it? why didn't they tell me, what happened if there was an emergancy and I needed money or I would be shot?"
DUMB ASS: "Well mam the card shoud be available tomorrow."
ME:ok where the hell do you live cause I'm coming...you better have the salt and pepper ready. ::slight nervous laugh:: "That doesn't really help me cause you see I'm on the other side of the country right now."
DUMB ASS: "Oh really? where?"
ME: "Maine." I swear to god if you ask if that's part of canada I'll shoot you.
DUMB ASS: "Isn't it cold in europe this time of year?"
ME: biting my tounge...I'm not going to say anything. I managed to squeek out a "Yup"
DUMB ASS: "Well I'm sorry about everything, but the money should be available to you first thing in the morning your time."
ME: "thank you. Have a nice day......"
CLICK
I hung up the phone and I was so mad that I almost started crying. I really wanted amatos.

but I'm better now, I'm going to take a nice hot shower and clear my sinuses. after I find something to eat...I just dont feel like cooking. (ps. cooking right now is heating macaroni and cheese.) HAHAHAHA I'm so lazy.

I'm calm and I'm going to get something to eat.

No comments: