Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Grey skys are gunna clear up.

So it looks like everything is getting better!

I qualify for the W.I.C program here which is kinda like food stamps only for babys. It allows me to buy Formula, milk, eggs, cheese, diapers, fruits and vegitables.

Also we found an Apartment!!

a 3 bedroom 2 bath for ::drum roll:: $561 a month!!

:achmed tone: Holy crap!

it's literally right behind jackson's parents house which is convenient for us and the area is extremely safe. Jackson's parents have lived in Cameron Park for 7 years and to this day they dont lock the front door when they leave!

And the plus side to haveing a three bedroom...

people can come visit us and have a place to stay, they dont have to get a hotel! WOOT.

well I'm off to my doctors because i've been diagnosed with once again Eniema and Dehydration and the doctor wants to see me every week, but today we are discussing my stress levels...(uh oh....) and my inability to sleep. I'm one cranky pregnant woman. Be glad you dont have to put up with my attitude. But I'm off and I will post everything that the doctor says when i get back and go into the dehydration part of everything (as jackson sings "DRINK WATERRRRRRR")

2 comments:

Future SIL said...

holy crap (achmed tone) when you were on WIC we got cereal, milk, cheese, formula and peanut butter. Good thing you get diapers, those pooper catchers are a lot of money. If you go to Texas you will have to start all over with the WIC stuff so it would probably be a good idea to stay in CA or better yet come home. ::Just kidding::

Anonymous said...

Well written article.