Friday, January 25, 2008

Things come and go...

And the time has come.

Tomorrow we bring Bella to tbe Beagle rescue. They have a foster home for her who have two other beagle puppys for her to play with.

I'm not going to get onto that topic because I've been crying enough as it is and kinda want to stop.

As everyone has probally heard at my last doctors appointment I was indeed 1/2 a cm dialated. I've been kinda stressed lately. And here I thought my back pain was cause I have a massive baby. (And by massive I mean we're looking at an 8 or 9 lb baby) Oh and a well endowed chest. (which I also do not like...they get in the way...how did my mother and aunt ever manage life with huge knockers?)

The fact that I cant even attempt to reach my toes is sad. Just to tie my shoes I grunt and groan trying to get either my foot high enough so I can tie it or bending over so I can reach it. Jackson just chuckles watching this marathon go on. So I've become smarter and given up on sneakers and have just gone to the slip on clogs. Gottah love the clogs. Yay. He thinks it's amusing that I've double my size since returning home from maine. (Though I still weigh under 150!)

So I recieved W.I.C and man do they just give out milk. I'm by any means NOT complaining because I've been going through a gallon a day, on top of 2 or 3 liters of water at night. Milk during the day, Water at night. For some reason our room we are in right now is extremely dry and I've been waking up with a swollen tongue and dry mouth. (the uncomfortable dry mouth) So I now keep liter bottles of Aquafina under my pillow at night (literally, it's actually quite comfortable) and I go through a liter a night. Which is better then the amount of water I WASN'T drinking before. We (and by we I mean I...actually I count as WE don't I?) found out the hard way what dehydration feels like. And that blood cannot be drawn when you are dehydrated and results in the butt head who is trying to draw the blood to have to shove the needle up my vain which resulted in bruising that lasted a good week. That is why i dont like needles. They show no mercy. Jerks.

Also someone who shows no mercy. Jarrid. None at all. Jackson has stated that he's trying to break out, but he's not coming out the right way. At night my stomach looks like the stomach from Alien with something trying to break out. just picture it. Scary huh?

Needless to say he's too big for his little area now. His foot can be outlined anytime of the day because my side is his favorite place for it to protrude from. unless it's stuck in my hip which is very painful and i can't move for fear that I might crush his little foot. On the other side of my stomach his hand likes to poke out and he stays in that same spot. He has been for the past week. I think that's the only place he can really stretch out.

We get to move into the new apartment this weekend, on top of giving bella away, i think this weekend might result in slight depression.

And we are planning the baby shower out here. I will be sending everyone back home invitations cause I figured it would be nice for everyone to have them as keepsakes.


We're in the homestretch now and I cannot wait to not be fat anymore...


and to have my baby. I'm to impaitient to have any more kids and 9 months is just to friggin long.

5 comments:

Mrs. Duntley said...

I don't have huge knockers.

Roadside Manners said...

Yeah, right she doesn't...

Have you checked out what the knitting factory has been up to lately? You're gonna have the warmest kid in Cali!

Army_Wifey08 said...

You sound depressed that they aren't huge...I think they are...anything bigger then my head is considered huge.

I have seen what the knitting factory has been up too. I find it very cute!

Roadside Manners said...

nope, my sarcasim isn't coming through, all is good on the home "front"!

Mrs. Duntley said...

They are NOT bigger than your head. Just because you are preggers dosen't mean I can't take you down.

I brought you into this world I can take you out. ::evil grin::