Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Snow what?

It snowed yesterday.

didn't really stick but it still snowed.

I have a doctors appointment today, We'll see what will happen. I'm not going to be working anymore I know this, I can't handle it physically and emotionally.

We have a house phone now! sort of, it's not hooked up until february 5th, and then we have to get the house phone to call people. haha.


We filed taxes and all that jazz and we are just waiting for the return, which will help us alot. And we are going to treat ourselves. We're gunna paint! woot! Baby room and all. I'm excited. The baby shower out here is February 17th at 6:30pm so hopefully I will have pictures then. I'm saving up to get a digital camera, even though jackson keeps telling me I dont need to. so I'll save and if I dont get one I'll buy it myself, if I do get one, then the money can go towards a new computer or laptop or something that is kinda a spoil, but also something we need.

No comments: