Monday, January 28, 2008

Not a Full entry....sorry

Well this is more of a pre-post. I have news about bella, but I've worked myself up about it so much that labor looks like A breeze. I've been crying so hard I've made myself sick and my stomach muscles now hurt.

But I would like to thank Auntie Sheep for making me laugh. You really helped my day.

but I will post tomorrow a long post in detail of what happened.

for now i go and wallow in my box of depression and concentrate on crawlin gout of the box and de-stressing myself before I'm put on bedrest.

Needless to say i've been told by two girls at work that i need to take my leave, because not only do i look like I'm about to pop, but they feel bad cause they know how everything has been the past couple of weeks and they think I should be laying in bed all day long.

Which really at this point i think is what is going to happen, wiether my doctor prescribes it or not. Cause I'm over working myself and it's gunna hurt me in the end. so tomorrow I ask Maddie if she wants my hours for the week and when Cheryl is not sick anymore I will put infor my leave. because it s much needed.

No comments: