Monday, March 31, 2008

Here's your Update. Heh

Sorry guys, things have been kinda busy around here.

Some of you may have heard that BTSAM's deployment has been moved up. Icky.

On a lighter note, we're getting married.

July 12.
I was hoping to get a chance to call everyone and find out if they are going to be able to make it out here before posting it on here, but I decided that an explanation was needed as to why I haven't posted in so long. So that's why. I've been planning a wedding. It's gonna be really small, just so that we are married before he gets deployed. We were planning it for after my mother's wedding, but that has kinda changed now, because BTSAM will be gone before that.

That is why I am going to be calling people and see if any of my family can make it out here. If not we are going to have two small ceremonies, (just vows and rings) and two small receptions, and maybe a big wedding after he come home.

Which that gives us time to save up money.

On another note.
Jarrid is doing fine. He weighs almost 7 lbs now! 6 lbs 10 oz last that I knew off. He's eating like it's going out of style.
And me? I weigh a whopping 134 lbs!
OMG! I know fat huh?
Nah, I know it's not fat. My goal is maybe higher 120's, I want to not look like a twig. I want to look healthy. Which I do now, but I want to be fit too. So I'm working out about every two days, I'm not going to push myself at all because I don't want to hurt anything. We do go to the gym at least twice a day. I just waste away in the hot tub all the other times. But we went into the steam room tonight. HOLY COW! Talk about hot! My nose and lips were on fire!

But yeah, that's most of the update right now. Nothing really too exciting going on right now, just being plain busy.

oh and we got new cell phones. If I have your number I will call you with it. If not talk to my mother about acquiring it from her.

1 comment:

Sheepish Annie said...

Congrats! Maybe Eric can drive everyone out in the truck. We could decorate it up all purty-like...