Sunday, March 09, 2008

Picture Post Part Duex! Or....not.


I would post more pictures, but for some reason blogger is only letting me do it one at a time and I'm too impatient right now.

I don't feel well.

My throat hurts.
A lot.

By the way that's his "Mom! I have the hiccups again!" face.

I actually think that picture was taken mid-hiccup.

So the poor baby is constipated. And either we've been over feeding him or he's been over feeding himself but he's been spitting up every once in a while. Projectile spitting up.

He cries for a bottle, what are we suppose to do?
BTSAM Says that we have two options, either feed him and take the chance of him keeping it down and gaining weight.

or...

Don't feed him and let him suck on fingers, pacifier, ect. and have him not gain weight.

As much as I hate seeing him upchuck, I like the first option better, it could result in better stuff.

i.e Gaining weight.

Or he's throwing up because he's constipated. It's got to come out somehow right?

I feel bad for him, he poops, it's just hard and he grunts when he's pushing now. Maybe he's been watching Katie Poop to much. Katie Grunts when she poops. Along with kicking tires.

So NASCAR today. Yup I slept from I think lap 72 to about lap 310.
I think.

there were 21 laps left when I woke up.

Jr led about 70 laps I think. Then his car loosened up and he fell back.

He finished 3rd.

It's not first, but he still gets points.

Well I'm going to relax with BTSAM now.

p.s BTSAM wanted me to promote LTAM to LTSAM. So he's gone up in rank now.

No comments: