Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sorry guys.

I know I haven't posted in along time.
LTSAM likes to stay up till midnight now. Tonight is the first night and I'm *shockingly* not tired. So I'll post.

I'm feeling alot better, I still have a cough, but it's only after I eat, or drink. oddly enough.

we got a gym membership! YAY!
We each have a personal trainer too, it comes with the member ship. We each met with our trainer every week. I met mine today and she's really nice. She started me out on a really easy workout to help me get back into shape, heres what I do.

I do a back exercise with a 9 lb body bar, bent over to help me tighten my back muscles even more. 15 of those. then I do 15 crunches with a squishy ball between my knees which I hold up. I do 15 reps on the military press at 20 lbs. then these things called russian twists with a medicine ball. 20 mins on the Arch trainer to work my legs and help move my hips back into place, and then 20 min on a stairmaster. Then she wants me to start taking the yoga classes to work on flexability and atleast once a week take an x-bike class and an aqua class to keep my tendonitis at bay. then I can take all the dance classes I want! They have a dance step class, a hiphop class and a Zumba class which I guess is african dancing. so I'm excited and can't wait to start working out. but now I'm tired so I'm going to bed.

HAPPY EASTER!

4 comments:

Mrs. Duntley said...

Good for you. I wish we had a gym out here like that. I would be there every day. Have fun with your workouts.

mom

Mrs. Duntley said...

Hapyy Easter to you too. Was going to send a card, but I forgot. My mind is going.

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Crawling Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Easily Search Movies, PC Games, MP3 Singles, Applications & Download Them @ Rapid Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

ok, cool... i just added many bran-new emo backgrounds on my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info