Saturday, March 08, 2008

Nap Time Ramblings

You know some people think of the strangest things when they are falling asleep.
Like me for instance. Wanna know what I was wondering when I was falling asleep? Don't really care cause I'm going to tell you anyway.

I was thinking about Spongebob Squarepants.

I mean; he works at the Krusty Krab right?
How much does he make? Seriously, he works all the time, and yet we never see him get paid.
And if you have seen at least one episode you know that Mr. Krab is a tight ass when it comes to money, so how does he pay Squidward and Spongebob?

I watched an Episode today that Mr. Krab was tweaking out cause he thought Spongebob had found a penny on the ground and Mr. Krab didn't have one; so he was hell bent on getting that penny from Spongebob, among things he (Mr. Krab) did to acquire this penny was have a penny charity night, a penny movie theater, even asking Spongebob if he could borrow a penny (which resulted in him eventually shaking Spongebob upside down by his feet like a bully and Spongebob's brain falling out and a chase ensued after which Spongebob caught his brain whispered to it and looked at Mr. Krab responding "Bet you didn't know I was a brain whisperer.").

Well if Mr. Krab is so obsessed with money how does Spongebob get paid?
Just think about it. He lives in a Pineapple; how much are those going for now a days? $1.99? How much is his mortgage going for? I'm assuming he has one, and if he does how does he keep up with his bills? On top of feeding Gary? How does he do it?

Well that's it for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lack of sleep kicking in Sam??
Oh, by the way...post more pictures!!

Love,
Auntie