Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's all new...AHHHHH

Well I am home alone. Yes that is right, alone. For the first time since it feels like forever. It's relaxing and boring all at the same time. Jackson got called to work this morning(!!) I know shocking. After being laid off for a month he got called back for today. I guess something went down with the company and people losing jobs (I don't know I was a captive of the Zombie Squad last night) and Jackson got called in. A good or bad thing? hmm...

But I think I might indulge in playing a little god today, as the Sims 2 works perfectly fine on this computer and it doesn't slow it down at all.

MWAHAHAHAHA.

We were at Wally world yesterday and I saw two (yes two!) new Nancy Drew games. I was like "DAMMMMNNN"
The White wolf of Icicle Creek
The Legend of the Crystal Skull

There are currently 17 Nancy Drew games out, and a shocking 9 I have beaten. ::Achmed tone:: Holy Crap!

For your entertainment I am going to list them now
Secrets Can Kill
Stay Tuned For Danger
Message in a Haunted Mansion
Treasure in the Royal Tower
The Final Scene
Secret of the Scarlet Hand
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
The Haunted Carousal
Danger on Deception Island (Haven't beaten it yet, but I am currently working on it.)
The Secret of Shadow Ranch
The Curse of Blackmoor Manor
The Secret of Old Clock
Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon
Danger By Design
The Creature of Kapu Cave
The White Wolf of Icicle Creek
the Legend of the Crystal Skull

I found the Nancy Drew website and linked to the games in case anyone was curious as to what they were about. Anything that is underlined is a link. The ones you can link to I haven't beaten
.

Well I'm going to play god now...I'm gunna start and Sim family. See if I can make them survive. I will update you on their fate.

No comments: