Friday, February 08, 2008

oh?

And so it starts!


Painting! WOOOO!!! I will have pictures for everyone to see our amazing decorationg abilities because we do infact kick butt.

besides the fact we ran out of paint for the living room.

but that is besides the point, we only have a wall and a half that's not painted.

Jarrid's room is to be painted tonight, the color is called Gulf stream. I think.

The kitchen is Mysteria. and the living room and dining room is Applesauce Cake.


What is applesauce cake you ask? I am on a quest to find this out actually. And according to google it is an actually food. How you get applesauce into a cake I do not know, but I like applesauce, so I'm not going to try to make it because I fear just by looking at the pictures I will lose my likeing for applesauce. it doesn't look that good.

And as I have read I have learned that my aunts inklings are broken. I think she's lucky she has inklings. I have an inkling that Jarrid is gunna come sooner then we want no matter what but then again I think the inklings are having a civil war with themselves and are throwing of everyones inklings.

Just like I'm craving milk right now. Inklings and cravings have nothing in common, but I fear one day they will gang up and kick all of our rears. Hormones will join in that fight too.

Or everyone in the world will just get pregnant cause thats what happens. Cravings, Hormones and inklings gang up on you and Crave, moan, and inkle all over the place. sounds slightly messy actually.

I still want some milk and might actually get off my lazy butt to get my self a glass.

On the other case i am very comfortable and relaxed right now and dont see getting up anytime in my future.

Unless it's to go shopping. Every girl loves shopping and I haven't done some desent shopping in a while. My next big shopping thing will be for the infant carrier. Which I fear we may need sooner then we would like.

and jarrid once again has the hiccups. everyday he gets the hiccups. feels really weird actually.

Well my craving for milk has kick my butt and i must venture into the kitchen to aquire me a glass of calcium goodness.

pictures will be up probally tomorrow. I feel we will be up late painting tonight.

3 comments:

Mrs. Duntley said...

Are you picking up on auntie sheep's vibes.

calcium goodness? Where did that come from?

Good bloggness.

mom

Unknown said...

Enjoy making the new living quarters just the way you want them. It is always fun.
Applesauce cake is good. Need to top it with some ice cream too while it is still warm.
Don't let that paint job get to Jarrid. He might want to see it before you are ready.
G in FL

mehitabel said...

Applesauce cake--yum. It's made with applesauce instead of oil or shortening so it's better for you; also has lots of spices in it. You can't taste apples or applesauce, just spice cake. Yummy with cream cheese frosting. Like carrot cake, it's even better with raisins!