Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Porcine?

All I can say is:



BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Porcupine?
More of a crunchy kind of jell-o I guess
Porcine.
Gives Jell-o it's non-melting abilities i guess.

I'm never going to let you live that down Eric.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously though.
Jello-o only melts in the microwave.
seriously, let it sit out of a few days...It maintains it's form. Put it in the microwave and it's flatter then Abbi's chest.

While surfing the web I found I site of random laws still in effect in the united states today.
Yay! to dumb rules!

We will start with the great state of Alabama:
Linden, Al - All Woman of 'Uncertain chastity' must be off the streets by 9pm.
so if your pregnant and not married you have to be in bed by 9?

Bear wrestling matches are prohibited.
seriously? damn I really wanted to do that too.

Boogers may not be flicked into the wind.
ummm...why? I don't see what is wrong with this one.

Jasper, Al- It is illegal for a man to beat his wife with a stick bigger in diameter then his thumb.
ummm...I'm not even going to touch this subject.

ALASKA:
Fairbanks- Moose are not allowed to mate in the streets.
"HEY! GET A ROOM!"

Fairbanks- It is an offense to give a moose alcoholic beverages.
Look the moose just wanna have fun too.

ARIZONA:
Camel hunting is prohibited.
There goes my next vacation.

I'm bored with this....How about some random thoughts?

Can A hearse carrying a corpse ride in the car pool lane?
technically there are two people in the vehicular...

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Dude look at this thing...it's ugly

Really. It's ugly.


2 comments:

Roadside Manners said...

Well, somebody had to do SOMETHING to spice up Mom's BLOG, I took it upon myself to offer up some self-deprecating fodder for the cause...

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Mrs. Duntley said...

Dude that was U-G-L-Y. And don't believe a word he says.