Monday, February 11, 2008

Who's your eye doctor?

Oh we are done, with everything. sort of. at least for now.

The next thing on the agenda is the baby shower on sunday, but Jackson's mom and i have it all under control.

The nursery is done, it's all blue and the crib is put together with sheets and teddy bears and blankets. The Stroller and Car seat are put together and waiting for use.

now all we do is wait. Which sucks cause I'm impaitent.

but I have the Sims 2 on this computer sooo.......I wont be bored.


Man I really wish I had some new Nancy Drew games though...::hint hint::
They have a bunch of new games out, The last game I beat that was a Nancy drew game was danger on deception island. I'm such a kid, but i love those games. they exercise my noodle.

CAuse that seems to be the only thing I can exercise lately. I'm sore from this weekend and I think a day of vegging out is needed so that it what I plan on doing. today. vegging. lol

1 comment:

Mrs. Duntley said...

I will be thinking about you on Suday. Have fun and take tons of pictures.

Glad you have everything hooked up. This is way better.

Take care and see you soon.

mom